You Don't Know About James Durbin
May 13, 2011 AT 11:07AM
By UsWeekly Staff
American Idol contestant
James Durbin, 22 -- who placed fourth when he was voted off the FOX
hit on May 12 -- shares the 25 things you don't know about him with
1. I don't eat beef because cows are too cute!
2. I've dreamt of being Spider-Man since I was a kid.
3. I played clarinet in middle school.
PHOTOS: Before they were on American Idol!
4. My favorite season/holiday is fall/Halloween.
5. I believe Dio is, was and always will be the father of metal.
6. I love the Swedish metal band Hardcore Superstar.
7. I have a weak stomach! No horror movies!
8. I played baseball and basketball as a kid.
9. My guilty pleasure is Full House reruns.
10. I watch Wrestle Mania every year with my friends.
POLL: Is Haley Reinhart the next American Idol?
11. I'm addicted to Family Guy.
12. I meditate before every performance.
13. I have always wanted to do voice overs for cartoons.
14. How to, Batman! taught me everything.
15. I love country music and won a country singing contest.
16. My favorite comedian is Daniel Tosh.
17. I almost passed out when my son Hunter was born.
VIDEO: Idol's WORST performances to date
18. I live in a brick house. Literally.
19. I have three tattoos currently (a star, Hunter's name and my wife
20. I used to be obsessed with the color orange.
21. I'm allergic to cats even though I have two.
PHOTOS: The cutest pets in Hollywood
22. I once had a teacher tell me I'd never do anything with my life.
23. I love Tofu!
24. I collect pro-wrestling memorabilia.
25. My mom and Heidi's mom were friends when I was 4 and she was 13.